We advise all of our drivers to pay parking fees whenever it’s applicable and follow standard traffic regulations. Ryde will not be liable for any parking offences that you incur.
Articles in this section
- How do I register to be a RydeSEND driver?
- What can I deliver?
- What do I need to do when I receive cakes/pastry as a delivery item?
- I am fulfilling an existing RydeSEND trip. Can I accept another RydeSEND trip?
- Why do I need to make a $100 deposit to accept a RydeSEND request?
- Can I request a refund of my $100 RydeSEND deposit?
- Is there a limit to the number of RydeSEND deliveries I can make in a day?
- Do I need to pay for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- How are RydeSEND fares calculated?
- How can I start and complete a RydeSEND trip?