If you encounter technical issues on Ryde App, such as problem loading pages, inability to accept a trip or inability to send messages via Ryde Chat, try the following basic troubleshooting techniques:
Troubleshooting App issues
- Close and re-open Ryde App (force close the application if necessary).
- Clear your Ryde App cache by going to device Setting > Apps > search for “Ryde” > Storage > Clear Cache.
- Log out and log in to your Ryde account again.
- Make sure your Ryde App is updated to the latest version.
- For iOS, OS version should not be lower than iOS 13
- For Android, OS version should not be lower than Android 10.0
- Uninstall and reinstall Ryde App.
Troubleshooting connectivity issues
- If you are connected via mobile data, ensure you have a stable internet connection.
- If you are connected via Wi-Fi, restart your modem or router to refresh the internet connection.
- Turn your phone’s Airplane Mode on and off to reset your connection.
Troubleshooting device issues
- Close all other running applications on your device.
- Restart your device and log in to your Ryde account again.
- Use a different device.
In order to ensure optimal security and proper functionality of the Ryde mobile application on your device, please ensure that you upgrade the application to its latest version.
If the issue still persists, you can contact our customer service agent on RydeHELP along with a screenshot or screen recording to show the technical issue you’ve encountered.