At Ryde, our Driver Rating system is in place to maintain high Driver-Partner quality. However, we understand that sometimes ratings and reviews may have been unfairly given to you by riders.
As such, rest assured that a review may be removed and ratings be reinstated if:
- The review is biased or fraudulent;
- The review is irrelevant to the rider's Point-to-Point transport experience
Conflict of interest
- We will remove reviews where there are signals that the trip request was made for the sole purpose of inflating a person’s overall rating, or where we suspect that the trip never occurred i.e. a fake-complete trip.
- Accepting fake requests in exchange for a positive review, using a second account to review your driving performance, or providing something of value in exchange for positive reviews, are not allowed. Violations may result in the restriction, suspension, or termination of your Ryde driver account.
Moderating for relevance
Reviews and its derived ratings that are irrelevant to a driver’s performance can be distracting and impact the driver’s overall rating. For this reason, rider reviews should focus on your driving service during the trip experience. To keep reviews relevant, we recommend avoiding the following:
- Commentary about a person’s social, political, or religious views;
- Profanity, name-calling, and assumptions about a person’s character or personality;
- Content that refers to circumstances entirely outside of the driver’s control (e.g. Mapping / GPS / Product / Technical Issues);
- Content about services not related to Ryde (e.g. Ryde’s competitors);
- Commentary about past trips or drivers or about the Ryde product where it does not relate to the driver and the trip you are rating (Cashbacks, app UI/UX, Waiting Time Fee etc).
When we receive a report of a review that violates this policy, we may remove the review from our platform and reinstate your 5* rating. Repeated violations may lead to suspension or permanent deactivation of the account(s) responsible for the reviews.