Yes, you can! As long as you meet the minimum requirements and hold a valid PDVL.
Articles in this section
- What if the rider made a mess? Will I be able to claim $70 as per normal or can I claim more?
- RydeLUXE: Can I pick up a rider with children?
- Is the commission same as RydeEXEC?
- I am currently a RydeEXEC Driver. Will I still be able to take RydeEXEC jobs?
- What are the vehicles eligible for RydeLUXE?
- My vehicle is rented, can I be a RydeLUXE driver?
- How to be eligible to be a RydeLUXE driver?
- When will RydeLUXE come into effect?