No, there is not. Driver-Partners may complete as many RydeSEND deliveries as they wish.
Articles in this section
- How do I register to be a RydeSEND driver?
- What can I deliver?
- What do I need to do when I receive cakes/pastry as a delivery item?
- I am fulfilling an existing RydeSEND trip. Can I accept another RydeSEND trip?
- Why do I need to make a $100 deposit to accept a RydeSEND request?
- Can I request a refund of my $100 RydeSEND deposit?
- Is there a limit to the number of RydeSEND deliveries I can make in a day?
- Do I need to pay for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- How are RydeSEND fares calculated?
- How can I start and complete a RydeSEND trip?