No, there is not. Driver-Partners may complete as many RydeSEND deliveries as they wish.
Articles in this section
- What can I deliver?
- What do I need to do when I receive cake(s)/pastry as a delivery item?
- Starting Out: How do I register to be a RydeSEND driver?
- Starting Out: What kind of vehicle can I drive with Ryde?
- Deposit: Why do I need to make a $100 deposit to accept a RydeSEND request?
- Deposit: Can I request a refund of my $100 RydeSEND deposit?
- Deposit: Why can I only pay the $100 security RydeSEND deposit by Credit Card?
- Stacking: Is there a limit to the number of RydeSEND deliveries I can make in a day?
- Help: If I need to pay for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- Starting Out: How are RydeSEND fares calculated?