If you were in an accident, stop the vehicle and move to a safe area away from traffic.
For emergency assistance, contact the police at 999, for medical attention, please call 995.
While waiting for assistance, here are four steps to follow.
STOP your vehicle at the scene
- Keep calm and do not lose your temper
- Try not to move your vehicle before capturing evidence
CHECK for danger or injury
- Call 995 if anyone is seriously injured or in need of medical attention
- Do not move the injured or vehicles unnecessarily while waiting for help
- Take pictures of the damaged and surrounding areas
- Note the place and time of the accident
- Exchange Particulars of Parties Involved in the Accident and take note of the vehicle numbers
- Full name
- Contact number
- Car registration number
- Name of insurance company
REPORT the accident (recommended within 2 hours)
If your car is unsafe to drive, please call your authorised car workshop
- Call Your Insurer's Hotline for a Tow-Truck or further advice on the accident
- Your passengers may file a medical claim through you, even if you are not at fault
- Make a traffic accident report within 24 hours when an accident involves injury, death, pedestrian, cyclist, government or foreign vehicles and government property.
- Report to your Insurance company for claims and coverage.
- Report to us swiftly via RydeHelp within 1 hour.
*Applies for all bookings.