If you were in an accident, stop the vehicle and move to a safe area away from traffic.
Here are four steps to follow.
STOP your vehicle at the scene
- Keep calm and do not lose your temper
- Try not to move your vehicle before capturing evidence
CHECK for danger or injury
- Call 995 if anyone is seriously injured or in need of medical attention
- Do not move the injured or vehicles unnecessarily while waiting for help
- Take pictures of the damaged and surrounding areas
- Note the place and time of the accident
- Exchange Particulars of Parties Involved in the Accident and take note of the vehicle numbers
- Full name
- Contact number
- Car registration number
- Name of insurance company
REPORT the accident (recommended within 2 hours)
If your car is unsafe to drive, please call your authorised car workshop
- Call Your Insurer's Hotline for a Tow-Truck or further advice on the accident
- Your passengers may file a medical claim through you, even if you are not at fault
- Make a traffic accident report within 24 hours when an accident involves injury, death, pedestrian, cyclist, government or foreign vehicles and government property.
- Report to your Insurance company for claims and coverage.
- Report to us swiftly via RydeHelp within 1 hour.
*Applies for all bookings.