1. You Own the NFT. Each RydePal NFT is an NFT on the Ethereum blockchain. When you purchase an NFT, you own the underlying RydePal NFT, the Art, completely. Ownership of the NFT is mediated entirely by the Smart Contract and the Ethereum Network: at no point may we seize, freeze, or otherwise modify the ownership of any RydePal NFT.
2. Should there be any proposed upgrades to the artwork in further development of the project, the Ryde development team will put forth a proposal for the community to vote on and approve changes. The development team will not override the majority vote.
3. Personal Use. Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, Ryde Technologies Pte Ltd grants you a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art, along with any extensions that you choose to create or use, solely for the following purposes:
- For your own personal, non-commercial use;
- As part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your RydePal NFT, provided that the marketplace cryptographically verified each RydePal NFT owner’s rights to display the Art for their RydePal NFT(s) to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art; or
- As part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your RydePal NFT(s), provided that the website/application cryptographically verifies each RydePal NFT(s) owner’s rights to display the Art for their RydePal to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art, and provided that the Art is no longer visible once the owner of the RydePal NFT leaves the website/application.