NFTs or Non-fungible tokens are smart contracts (digital certificates) built on a blockchain that represent the ownership of unique digital assets (digital art, videos, music, tickets to an event, legal documents, etc). These have exploded in popularity in recent years among some art collectors and investors. Digital artwork and caricatures have sold for millions of dollars, causing speculation.
Articles in this section
- How can I participate in the NFT launch / be whitelisted to receive a RydePals NFT?
- How many NFTs will we be issuing?
- What are the benefits of holding a Ryde NFT?
- Terms and Conditions
- What technology are we launching our Ryde NFTs on?
- What are NFTs?
- What are blockchain wallets?
- What is a MetaMask?
- What is OpenSea?