Vaccinated drivers are required to do unsupervised self swab using ART kits provided by the government.
These kits are disseminated to you by one of the operators
- If you have received an sms from us, you will have to come during the timeslot allocated to you for collection
- If you have not received any sms from us, it means that LTA has assigned another operator to give it to you. You cannot collect it from us.
- If you have received an sms from us but have not collected it, the next collection slot will be assigned to you again in an sms. Please wait for this sms and collect it according to the timeslot given.
Unvaccinated drivers will be required to go to Quick Test Centres (QTCs) for ART test twice weekly. Please wait for instructions that will be sent out to you on when to visit the QTC.
Cost of testing at QTCs:
- If you are medically ineligible (MI), you are not required to make payment at QTCs. But you need to have the doctor’s memo as proof
- If you are medically eligible (ME), you will have to bear the costs for the additional test for each week (the first session will be FOC).