Riders are guaranteed 3 minutes of grace period from the time of match and/or 15 minutes before scheduled time for Advance Trip Request before the Cancellation Fee kicks in.
Articles in this section
- Cancellation and Waiting Time Policy Statement
- Can I get a refund for the Cancellation or Waiting Time fee if I was wrongly charged?
- How am I charged under this Policy if I am paying my fare by Cash?
- What is a 'hold amount' and why does the amount reflected differ from the actual trip fare?
- Does the Cancellation Policy apply to all Ryde services?
- What if my driver hasn’t arrived, but has indicated that he/she arrived?
- If a driver arrives during the rider’s grace period, will the grace period for cancellation be reduced?
- Why am I charged for a Waiting Time Fee?
- Am I charged for cancelling a ride?