No. Loss of Identity Documents only covers the Ryde user who booked the trip.
Articles in this section
- Who should I contact if I have further enquiries regarding a claim?
- Do I have to submit my claim immediately after the Incident/Accident?
- How long do I have to wait before receiving a claim outcome?
- Who will receive the Accidental Death Benefit?
- How do I make a claim under this policy?
- My friend who was traveling with me lost his/her Identity Documents. Can I claim on his/her behalf?
- If I have another Personal Accident insurance, am I still eligible for this cover?
- Can my friends who are traveling with me claim on my behalf?
- Are my friends who are traveling with me covered during the trip?
- What kind of Identity Documents are covered?