No. Only the Ryde user who booked the trip can make the claim. If the Ryde user passes away due to the accident, the Sum Insured will be paid out to the Ryde user’s family member.
Articles in this section
- Who should I contact if I have further enquiries regarding a claim?
- Do I have to submit my claim immediately after the Incident/Accident?
- How long do I have to wait before receiving a claim outcome?
- Who will receive the Accidental Death Benefit?
- How do I make a claim under this policy?
- My friend who was traveling with me lost his/her Identity Documents. Can I claim on his/her behalf?
- If I have another Personal Accident insurance, am I still eligible for this cover?
- Can my friends who are traveling with me claim on my behalf?
- Are my friends who are traveling with me covered during the trip?
- What kind of Identity Documents are covered?