We advise all of our drivers to pay parking fees whenever it’s applicable and follow standard traffic regulations. Ryde will not be liable for any parking offences that you incur.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do when I receive cake(s)/pastry as a delivery item?
- Starting Out: How do I register to be a RydeSEND driver?
- Starting Out: What kind of vehicle can I drive with Ryde?
- Deposit: Why do I need to make a $100 deposit to accept a RydeSEND request?
- Deposit: Can I request a refund of my $100 RydeSEND deposit?
- Deposit: Why can I only pay the $100 security RydeSEND deposit by Credit Card?
- Stacking: Is there a limit to the number of RydeSEND deliveries I can make in a day?
- Help: If I need to pay for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- Starting Out: How are RydeSEND fares calculated?
- Starting Out: How can I start and complete a RydeSEND trip?