If the sender requests you to pick up and drop-off his/her items at the door, please park your car properly and pay parking fees where applicable. Delivery fees will cover your ERP and parking expenses. When you park your car near the pickup and drop-off point, please follow standard traffic regulations. Ryde will not reimburse your parking fines.
Articles in this section
- Can I stack my orders?
- How can I register to be a delivery driver?
- What kind of vehicle does Ryde accept?
- Why should I deposit $100 in advance to accept a delivery request?
- Can I request a refund of my deposit?
- Why can I pay a security deposit only by credit card or Apple Pay?
- Is there a limit for deliveries?
- If I need to compensate for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- What are your delivery charges like?
- How can I start and complete a delivery?