You will be paid according to the delivery charges that are shown in the app. These charges are based on distance travelled, time and location surcharge reflecting ERP and tolls, and delivery fees. Fares are subject to surge as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I stack my orders?
- How can I register to be a delivery driver?
- What kind of vehicle does Ryde accept?
- Why should I deposit $100 in advance to accept a delivery request?
- Can I request a refund of my deposit?
- Why can I pay a security deposit only by credit card or Apple Pay?
- Is there a limit for deliveries?
- If I need to compensate for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- What are your delivery charges like?
- How can I start and complete a delivery?