Drivers will be paid according to the delivery charges shown in the app, subject to platform fees and service fees. These charges are based on distance travelled, time and location surcharge reflecting ERP and tolls.
Articles in this section
- Starting Out: How do I register to be a RydeSEND driver?
- What can I deliver?
- What do I need to do when I receive cake(s)/pastry as a delivery item?
- Starting Out: What kind of vehicle can I drive with Ryde?
- Deposit: Why do I need to make a $100 deposit to accept a RydeSEND request?
- Deposit: Can I request a refund of my $100 RydeSEND deposit?
- Stacking: Is there a limit to the number of RydeSEND deliveries I can make in a day?
- Help: If I need to pay for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- Starting Out: How are RydeSEND fares calculated?
- Starting Out: How can I start and complete a RydeSEND trip?