This deposit of $100 is a safeguard to protect drivers from risk of any damage to or loss of items during delivery. If the sender's claim for compensation is valid, the amount of compensation of up to $100, will be deducted from your deposit. The final amount will be determined by Ryde.
Articles in this section
- Starting Out: How do I register to be a RydeSEND driver?
- Starting Out: What kind of vehicle can I drive with Ryde?
- Deposit: Why do I need to make a $100 deposit to accept a RydeSEND request?
- Deposit: Can I request a refund of my $100 RydeSEND deposit?
- Deposit: Why can I only pay the $100 security RydeSEND deposit by Credit Card or Apple Pay?
- Stacking: Is there a limit to the number of RydeSEND deliveries I can make in a day?
- Help: If I need to pay for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- Starting Out: How are RydeSEND fares calculated?
- Starting Out: How can I start and complete a RydeSEND trip?
- Starting Out: How do I cancel my RydeSEND trip?