This deposit of $100 is a safeguard to protect senders from risk of any damage to or loss of items during delivery. If the sender's claim for compensation is valid, the amount of compensation of up to $100, will be deducted from your deposit. The final amount will be determined by Ryde.
Articles in this section
- Starting Out: How do I register to be a RydeSEND driver?
- What can I deliver?
- What do I need to do when I receive cake(s)/pastry as a delivery item?
- Starting Out: What kind of vehicle can I drive with Ryde?
- Deposit: Why do I need to make a $100 deposit to accept a RydeSEND request?
- Deposit: Can I request a refund of my $100 RydeSEND deposit?
- Stacking: Is there a limit to the number of RydeSEND deliveries I can make in a day?
- Help: If I need to pay for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- Starting Out: How are RydeSEND fares calculated?
- Starting Out: How can I start and complete a RydeSEND trip?