Legal compliance and fraud prevention are imperative to Ryde's business. To prevent any risk of financial fraud or criminal behaviours, we ask drivers to pay a deposit by their credit card or Apple Pay. Furthermore, payment by credit card or Apple Pay enables both drivers and Ryde to have more efficient and safer transactions than a bank transfer as each transaction needs to be verified by a credit card company. Card verification enables Ryde to detect fraudulent behaviours and ensures that your credit card number provided is associated with a valid open account and charged successfully.
Articles in this section
- How can I register to be a delivery driver?
- What kind of vehicle does Ryde accept?
- Why should I deposit $100 in advance to accept a delivery request?
- Can I request a refund of my deposit?
- Why can I pay a security deposit only by credit card or Apple Pay?
- Is there a limit for deliveries?
- If I need to compensate for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- What are your delivery charges like?
- How can I start and complete a delivery?
- How do I cancel my order?