We only accept passenger cars at the moment. Motorcycles and goods vehicles (PA, PC, G) are not accepted currently. Watch our official pages for the latest updates and information.
Articles in this section
- Starting Out: How do I register to be a RydeSEND driver?
- What can I deliver?
- What do I need to do when I receive cake(s)/pastry as a delivery item?
- Starting Out: What kind of vehicle can I drive with Ryde?
- Deposit: Why do I need to make a $100 deposit to accept a RydeSEND request?
- Deposit: Can I request a refund of my $100 RydeSEND deposit?
- Deposit: Why can I only pay the $100 security RydeSEND deposit by Credit Card?
- Stacking: Is there a limit to the number of RydeSEND deliveries I can make in a day?
- Help: If I need to pay for damages or loss of items, how will Ryde charge me?
- Starting Out: How are RydeSEND fares calculated?