Yes, you may. However, this is subject to the available space in the driver’s car. Please leave a note in both ‘Special Request’ and ‘Note to Driver’ when you book the trip. Once you get a driver match, do remind your driver again of your request.
Articles in this section
- Seat & Bulky items capacity
- I made a mess in my driver's vehicle.
- Can I bring along bulky items? Eg. Wheelchair, luggage, etc.
- Can I suggest my preferred route to the driver?
- Why can’t I get a ride?
- What if my bulky items (Eg. Wheelchair, luggage, etc.) are unable to fit into the vehicle?
- If a driver arrives during the rider’s grace period, will the grace period for cancellation be reduced?
- How do I make a trip request?
- Is Ryde safe to use?
- Why should I use Ryde?