Ryde is a FUN and SOCIAL way to split commuting costs with people heading the same way while doing our part to help the environment by reducing carbon footprint and traffic congestion at the same time.
Articles in this section
- Seat & Bulky items capacity
- I made a mess in my driver's vehicle.
- Can I bring along bulky items? Eg. Wheelchair, luggage, etc.
- What is the difference between RydePOOL, RydeFLASH, RydePET and RydeX?
- Can I suggest my preferred route to the driver?
- Why can’t I get a ride?
- What if my bulky items (Eg. Wheelchair, luggage, etc.) are unable to fit into the vehicle?
- If a driver arrives during the rider’s grace period, will the grace period for cancellation be reduced?
- How do I make a trip request?
- Is Ryde safe to use?