Ryde is a social platform that uses technology to facilitate carpooling. Most city planners promote carpooling as a sustainable alternative. We match people driving to and from work with someone going the same way. This reduces congestion and carbon emissions. In Singapore, the Land Transport Authority allows drivers to be compensated for offering carpool trips under Road Traffic (Car Pools) (Exemption) Order 2015.
Articles in this section
- I lost my item.
- I made a mess in my driver's vehicle.
- How do I sign up as a Ryde rider?
- Can I bring along bulky items or a wheelchair?
- I was involved in an accident. What should I do?
- Is there any insurance coverage in the event of an accident?
- Is carpool legal?
- Is Ryde safe to use?
- Why should I use Ryde?
- How are the trip fares calculated?