In the case of an unfortunate event, a driver's vehicle and personal/commercial insurance should cover the costs incurred from the accident. Riders may file a medical claim through the driver’s insurance.
Articles in this section
- Driver Performance and Community Standards
- My rider made a mess.
- How do I sign up as a Ryde driver?
- Can I pick up Riders with children?
- Service fee
- I was involved in an accident. What should I do?
- Who bears financial costs in the event of an accident?
- Is carpool legal?
- Why should I use Ryde?
- What should I know as a Ryde driver?