Ryde is a social platform that uses technology to facilitate carpooling. Most city planners promote carpooling as a sustainable alternative. We match people driving to and from work with someone going the same way. This reduces congestion and carbon emissions. In Singapore, the Land Transport Authority allows drivers to be compensated for offering carpool trips under Road Traffic (Car Pools) (Exemption) Order 2015.
Articles in this section
- Driver Performance and Community Standards
- My rider made a mess.
- How do I sign up as a Ryde driver?
- Can I pick up Riders with children?
- Service fee
- I was involved in an accident. What should I do?
- Who bears financial costs in the event of an accident?
- Is carpool legal?
- Why should I use Ryde?
- What should I know as a Ryde driver?