Ryde is a social platform that uses technology to facilitate carpooling. Most city planners promote carpooling as a sustainable alternative. We match people driving to and from work with someone going the same way. This reduces congestion and carbon emissions. In Singapore, the Land Transport Authority allows drivers to be compensated for offering carpool trips under Road Traffic (Car Pools) (Exemption) Order 2015.
Articles in this section
- Seat & Bulky items capacity
- What kind of vehicle can I drive with Ryde?
- Handling Trips with the Visually Impaired and their Guide Dogs
- Is carpool legal?
- Can I pick up Riders with children?
- What should I know as a Ryde driver?
- What if I have an In-Vehicle Recording Device (IVRD)?
- How do I find a match? Can I choose my Ryde riders?
- How to accept On-Demand PING Trip request?
- How do I complete the trip in the Ryde app?