Ryde is a FUN and SOCIAL way to split commuting costs with people heading the same way while doing our part to help the environment by reducing carbon footprint and traffic congestion at the same time. We only take 10% in service fees for drivers compared to other platforms!
Articles in this section
- Driver Performance and Community Standards
- My rider made a mess.
- How do I sign up as a Ryde driver?
- Can I pick up Riders with children?
- Service fee
- I was involved in an accident. What should I do?
- Who bears financial costs in the event of an accident?
- Is carpool legal?
- Why should I use Ryde?
- What should I know as a Ryde driver?