Fares are calculated based on distance which factors petrol and depreciation costs. Fares vary depending on the service type and are affected by surges.
Articles in this section
- I lost my item.
- I made a mess in my driver's vehicle.
- How do I sign up as a Ryde rider?
- Can I bring along bulky items or a wheelchair?
- I was involved in an accident. What should I do?
- Is there any insurance coverage in the event of an accident?
- Is carpool legal?
- Is Ryde safe to use?
- Why should I use Ryde?
- How are the trip fares calculated?