Ryde drivers are verified upon sign up and submission of their National ID and Driving License. In addition, we have a "Rate & Review" system in place where both drivers and riders are able to read one another's ratings/reviews received from others, prior to accepting a trip request. We monitor all drivers' and riders' activities, ratings and reviews closely to ensure that every Ryde experience is a safe and an enjoyable one.
Articles in this section
- Seat & Bulky items capacity
- I made a mess in my driver's vehicle.
- Can I bring along bulky items? Eg. Wheelchair, luggage, etc.
- Can I suggest my preferred route to the driver?
- Why can’t I get a ride?
- What if my bulky items (Eg. Wheelchair, luggage, etc.) are unable to fit into the vehicle?
- If a driver arrives during the rider’s grace period, will the grace period for cancellation be reduced?
- How do I make a trip request?
- Is Ryde safe to use?
- Why should I use Ryde?