Ryde drivers are verified upon sign up and submission of their National ID and Driving License. In addition, we have a "Rate & Review" system in place where both drivers and riders are able to read one another's ratings/reviews received from others, prior to accepting a trip request. We monitor all drivers' and riders' activities, ratings and reviews closely to ensure that every Ryde experience is a safe and an enjoyable one.
Articles in this section
- I lost my item.
- I made a mess in my driver's vehicle.
- How do I sign up as a Ryde rider?
- Can I bring along bulky items or a wheelchair?
- I was involved in an accident. What should I do?
- Is there any insurance coverage in the event of an accident?
- Is carpool legal?
- Is Ryde safe to use?
- Why should I use Ryde?
- How are the trip fares calculated?